This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Carers in Surrey

You are able to register as a carer at the surgery. You will however need to contact Surrey County Council directly for help on 0300 200 1005. Attached is the registration form. You can request a GP referral for a carer's prescription but this does require a telephone consultation.

Carer form

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website